Just as there are many differences between a Porsche and Ford, there are many differences between auto insurance policies, although you have to look more closely to spot them. However, choosing a low-cost auto insurance policy may end up costing you thousands of dollars. The familiar pitch, "save hundreds of dollars in 15 minutes," obscures complex coverage issues that may have you paying much more in the end.
That is why we are here for you. We will guide you in selecting the right auto insurance policy to protect you. Our goal is to find you the best auto insurance policy at the best price without sacrificing coverage. We do this by educating you, so you can have a sense of knowing you have the right auto insurance policy to fit your needs and pocket.
Here are the auto insurance companies we are proud to represent.
Do you qualify for these DISCOUNTS?
1. Safe Drivers – Safe drivers cost everybody less. And at Karl Grace Insurance, they pay a lot less. Safe drivers can save 45% or more on their car insurance.
2. Early Signing – You don’t have to wait until your policy expires to switch auto insurance companies. Switch today and get up to another 10% discount on your auto insurance. We can even do the switching for you.
3. New Car – If you’re driving a new car, now’s the perfect time to switch – you could save up to 30% on your auto insurance.
4. Deductible Rewards – Get $100 off your deductible the day you sign up. Then get an additional $100 every year you go without out an accident.
5. 55 & Retired – Save up to 10% if you’re at least 55 and retired.
6. Passive Restraint – You can save up to 30% if you car came from the factory with airbags and motorized seat belts.
7. Anti-Lock Brakes – If your car’s equipped with anti-lock brakes, you get a 10% discount.
8. Anti-Theft Devices – If your car’s equipped with an anti-theft device, you can save up to 10% on your premium
9. Multiple Policies – Save an extra 10% on your auto insurance just by insuring your home or apartment with us, too.